The New Connecticut Uniform Power of Attorney Act
In both 2016 and 2017 Connecticut passed the most significant changes to powers of attorney statutes in over a decade. In this presentation, Judge Calabrese discusses those changes, and how powers of attorney can be used as part of a plan for incapacity. Areas covered include new fiduciary powers, third party recognition of powers of attorney, and shortcomings and advantages of powers of attorney.
- Tuesday, April 17, 2018 11:30 AM ; Oxford Senior Center 10 Old Church Rd. Oxford, CT 06478
- Wednesday April 18, 2018; 12 Noon; Washington Senior Center, 6 Bryan Hall Plaza Washington Depot, CT 06794
- Monday, May 14, 2018 1:00 PM; Southbury Senior Center 561 Main Street South Southbury, CT 06488
- Saturday, April 28, 2018 2:00 PM; Fairfield Public Library 1080 Old Post Road Fairfield, CT 06824
- Part 1: Thursday June 14, 2018 2:15 PM; Woodbury Senior Center 281 Main Street South, Woodbury, CT 06798
- Part 2: Tuesday, July 17, 2018 2:15 PM; Woodbury Senior Center 281 Main Street South, Woodbury, CT 06798